Sunday 16 January 2011

Thigh ink.

The word tattoo is said to have two major derivations- from
the polynesian word ‘ta’ which means striking something and the tahitian word ‘tatau’ which means ‘to mark something’
.

I've been thinking about my new tattoo for a while.
I don't want to get it done yet as it would be too soon after the last, although I do know exactly what I want.

I'm keeping quiet on the exact deets, however I'll tell you that what I do want is script writing at the top of my thigh..

Tattoo's are art to me and I love this way of expressing yourself.
The words I am getting represent the longing to fulfill my passion's in my life.

Freja Beha Erichsen and Rihanna have some Bad ass tattoo's that give me inspiration..

Freja:

Thigh ink:
Let me know what you think & you're tattoo idea's...
x.H.x

No comments:

Post a Comment