Monday 26 September 2011

EXIT MAGAZINE x ADIDAS x ABSOLUT x LFW PARTY!

You might of read my earlier post explaining my opportunity to model for ADIDAS Originals and EXIT Magazine..

On Saturday 17th October I went down to London for the EXIT/ADIDAS London Fashion week party..
I have never seen a queue like it to get into somewhere. The party was held at the old sorting office in Soho and it wasnt quite what I expected..

I was thinking it was going to be sophisticated hors d'oeuvres and snotty uptight prada wearing devil's, but to my delight it was more WHP with unlimited Absolut cocktails and a crazy large amount of trendy London fashionistas - from models to designers to press to the cast of 'Dirty sexy things' & our now best friend Jamal Edwards, who is a lovely guy btw (rofl)! - They were playing some tune's too..
The photo's taken for the magazine were projected as huge images on the walls of the warehouse, as well as moving images that had been filmed of us during the shoot. It was crazy seeing myself but kinda cool I guess..

We had a fabulous night & I didnt want to leave..
Below are some snaps from the night plus the photo's for the magazine.

Love H x





























No comments:

Post a Comment