Monday 13 February 2012

Rihanna x Armarni x Grammy's..

Rihanna in THAT dress.

She rocked out on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards last night in LA wearing an AMAZING black dress that was the product of a new collaboration between herself and Emporio Armani. She also sported her new blonde curls with a golden tan and minimal make-up. PERFECT.


"This is a collaboration between Mr. Armani and myself," Rihanna told E! Online, during the event. "I helped him design this one. I wanted something a bit Michelle Pfeiffer from Scarface, simply but sexy and a little gangster at the same time."
(I think you got it on point Rhi..)
"We have a pretty good relationship now since we've been together on the campaigns and I've been designing a catsuit range for his collection," she explained. "So he trusts my design a little bit now, so I get to play with him."
Rihanna went on to win a Grammy for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her 2011 single 'All Of The Lights' with Kanye. 



H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment