Thursday 23 August 2012

CAP LOVE.

So one of my favourite bloggers Sandra has been topping her beautiful blonde head with a baseball cap for a few months now and I have been dying to don this trend myself for a while but haven't been brave enough.. Now the likes of Rihanna etc are sporting a cap and the high street have also caught on to this too with H&M introducing a gorgeous bejewelled number in their AW12 lookbook, selling out immediately of course..

Come pay day i'll have my hands on one fo'sho. I'm going to brave it.









 I have been trying to introduce caps to our Missguided accessories range, but i'm yet to succeed...
Keep your eye out on our 'New in' section and I promise I'll get at least one style in there soon enough!

Dime Piece - Sold out :(



H&M - Sold out :(

UNIF - Sold out :(

Love H x

2 comments:

  1. Han I nominated you for the Leibster award. It's over on my blog for you to see :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you babes, i'm guna have a look now! Mwahhh xxx

    ReplyDelete