Thursday 14 April 2011

I got the music in me..

I haven't done a post in a while about what I have been up to as I have been very busy in work and with other exciting projects! (which I will inform you all of soon..)
But I have been to a few gigs recently which were all amazing so I thought i'd share a few picture's, although I haven't got many of my outfit choices as the sweaty look aint really my thinggg!
To be fair though.. If your not sweating you're not having a good time apparently..

Chase & Status 'NO MORE IDOLS' tour - Manchester Apollo - 16.03.11

Accompanied by:
Yasmin
DJ Red Light
Tempa T
Delilah
MC Rage
and my lovely friend Liam Bailey..









Katy Perry 'California Dreams' tour - Liverpool Echo Arena - 27/03/11

This is when I did my hair ends blue..







Jessie J 'Who you are' tour - Manchester Academy - 04/04/11

Again supported by the gentleman that is Liam Bailey who's voice was just as gorgeous as the outstanding Jessie J's..




I am attending a lot more gigs this year which i'm very excited about!
I'll keep you posted.

P.s. I'm sorry the last few images are on their side.. the uploader is messing up & i'm not sure how to fix it - ANNOYING

Love
H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment