Wednesday 30 November 2011

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LEMONADE MONEY!

Hello everyone..

It's the last day of November and a whole year since I first set up my blog Lemonade Money!

I know the past few months my posts have been lacking, and to be honest I haven't given it the attention I should, but with so much uni work I haven't had the time. However, all my work should be in, in two weeks time & I am free to enjoy Christmas & blog as much as I like.. But I couldn't go without doing a one year birthday post! 

Primarily the blog was mainly to present my fashion thoughts, wishlists, style ideas/inspiration and guilty pleasures, but as time went on I did sort of go off on a tangent and make it into a diary of ALL my interests, fashion still being the at the forefront, but Ive also talked about my music loves, trips/nights out/events, and people I admire etc..

A few people have suggested I should do outfit posts which I think I am going to begin to do in the New Year, as well as some other projects I have up my sleeve..

Anyway, thank you to everyone who has had a little mooch & I hope you continue to do so!

A little look back on this years posts...

Love H xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment